Anphillia Chronicles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anphillia Chronicles

Post by Lunatik on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:20 pm

June 3rd, 2017.
After far too much work put in, and broken promises from the Server Host,  we have abandoned the Anphillia Generations mod affiliated with the Sinfar.net server.

What the Team has done, is locate a new host that will allow us to expand on the "Original Anphillia Continuum" design.

As we tie up the last few details, we will be posting the new IP address, the new (slimmer) Downloads to provide the sorely missed overrides for the unique class alterations, new spells and other content that made Anphillia the server to go to!

The server is expected to go live in mere days!

At which time you are all invited to come and enjoy!

sincerely,
The design team.

Da Big Boss

http://anphgeneration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Anphillia Chronicles

Post by SeXy_SnipER on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:06 pm

So I've been having problems downloading the sinfar hak, does this mean i don't have to anymore?

SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunatik on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Yes, that is correct Sniper!
All those previous downloads will be replaced with a far slimmer set of overrides and haks available from the Vault.

The links will be posted for those along with the new IP address in a few more days. (We have uncovered a couple more bugs that we want to fix before going Live)
But we hope you'll think the wait is worth it.
And yes, it will have the same kinds of changes that made Genesis and Continuum popular.

As a side note... Anph Generations is still running and still fun to play, but the Host has many big changes coming but won't tell us what they are. Therefore its future is uncertain.

Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boss on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

So being the primary Builder for both AG, & AC I'll help clarify what exactly will happen to the AG (anphillia generations) Sinfar server:

The AG Sinfar server will continue to remain online, as Lunatik mentioned, but won't be associating With Anphillia. We will be transforming it into the "The Isle of Dread" Server, along with its own separate expansions and timelines.

So for anyone who wishes to continue playing there, your characters will remain on that server, untouched.
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by SeXy_SnipER on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 pm

So dissecting that information, there is a new anphillia coming out called Chronicals (much like how continuum use to be?) and this sinfar thing that is up now is not ran by you two? You both are oging to be affiliated with this Anphillia Chronicles correct?

SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boss on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:38 pm

The one that is up now is ran by us and our team and will continue to be run by us and our team (Anphillia Generations) but will be renamed so as to not confuse you all.

The new one (Anphillia Chronicles) will Also be ran by us and our team. This newest one will be more associated with Genesis and Continuum, which is really what we wanted to do in the first place.

So we will be running two simultaneous server's, except Anphillia Generations will be renamed... thats pretty much it Smile
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by SeXy_SnipER on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Got it... I guess I was confused by Lunatik saying y'all were abandoning it! all good ill be waiting for the new one to pop up and go with that since I can't seem to download the sinfar stuff

SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post by SeXy_SnipER on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:58 pm

So what's going on guys?! I'm actually excited to check this out! We got an ETA? By no means rushing anything I understand what goes into making these mods!

SeXy_SnipER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunatik on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Sniper... You stole my thunder! 
I was literally just getting ready to announce that we are going Live tomorrow!! (Tuesday June 20th, 2017) at sometime o'clock...(most likely in the afternoon or early evening EST.)
I will be posting the link for the needed downloads as well as the server address in another post in a few minutes. 
Once you have the downloads and the server opens ...Just head on in! 

There a few additions to the mod that were not ready.. so we took them out temporarily and will add them once the bugs are worked out. I hope everyone enjoys!

Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum