Addressing the 'more quests' Issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Addressing the 'more quests' Issue

Post by Big Boss on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:19 pm

Some of you have been asking the dm's "where can I go to level?" or "what do i do from here?" and as such, we're always happy to oblige! Very Happy

However with that being said... it seems some of you have become confused once a certain npc exhausts all there quests for you... or when you seem to no longer find anything to do. So here's what that means!

"When you reach a specific level on anphillia, it means your character (role play wise) has "grown up", or gained enough experience to start there own adventure"

So some of us like the idea that quests are good ways to experience the world, but once you hit level 21 thats where Youre story should begin Shocked  So what We've done is add directions on several major quest givers (that is currently The castellan) giving you all directions of the possible places you can still explore in this world!

so Happy Hunting or Exploring!

Last edited by Big Boss on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

http://anphgeneration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Addressing the 'more quests' Issue

Post by Big Boss on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:37 pm

So to add onto this topic, it seems a lot of you have reached the fabled mysterious goal of reaching level 40 and... have asked us once more "what do i do from here?"

the truth is reaching level 40 isn't the end goal of this server, in fact, it's only just a level here geek So What does this mean?

There are many many things you can still do here: from dungeons to PvP combat, and Faction Assaults and the elusive Role Play i see not many players partake in.

Ever since the wonderful overhaul, the world has indeed appeared much smaller than it was, but that doesn't mean it hasn't grown in other places (Ranzington City is now officially its own dungeon!) Not to mention the future content coming at you very soon!

As the Dm Team, we shouldn't have to hold your hand through everything, that is what we believe. That shouldn't mean tell you everything there is on the server, that would spoil everything! affraid affraid affraid

but were still here to help out! We'll continue to offer suggestions in builds, or how to stay alive as these are things we too have learned while playing Laughing

So thats it. End of Rant, so be good everyone or else Evil or Very Mad
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

http://anphgeneration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum