Blogging for the Server!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blogging for the Server!

Post by Big Boss on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:58 am

Hi Everyone!

I Apologies if i havent started my part, and begin blogging for you all!

To start I will introduce myself! I'm Fairy(aka Big Boss), and i'm the Builder/2nd Admin of this great world. rabbit

I will be sharing all progress on a weekly basis with you all. so as to get an idea of what I'm allowed to show you so far Cool

Last edited by Big Boss on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

http://anphgeneration.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Blogging for the Server!

Post by Big Boss on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm

So to start off I will introduce what we have done thus far!

So for anyone intrested, this wont be your average Anphilia!

We're really revvin' up what it means to be Anphilia, yet staying familiar to the original (<==that means new looks, new mechanics, but never get lost)

**To start:**
Weve introduced a Rest Menu, which the original Anphilia sorely lacked!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As any updated PW will go, this is pretty standard! but we had to start somewhere!

Introduced a Banking System that beats old Anphilias to shame Razz

**Secondly:**
For alot of people, this will be asked!

We are in the works of redoing the original Crafting System. That is currently under construction, and I will will share more as we progress  Smile

**Thirdly:**
New Refreshed Areas! One (1) of anphilias time tested greatness... was its beautiful luscious forests, plains, and towns.... back in 2009!

2015 were upping the anty, and show what its like to have the same setting with an awesome new look:

New Axefell (Now called Axefell Landing)

The Grand Forest

Ranzington

& Farmlands outside Ranzington (Now called Hamburg Manor)

In addition, some places will be re-introduced as a "new" location (like Farmlands!). However to stay true to the original, I dont plan on going crazy with this! So dont make me do it! Evil or Very Mad

Want more? Keep posted, and I will have more to show! Razz
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boss on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Blogging 10/12/2015

Hi everyone!

So we've been hard at work on alot of content. So this post will be rather short (sayy whaaat?  scratch )

Don't worry! what I am allowed to share will surely knock your socks off!  afro

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven FIRSTLY Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

To start off.... we're finalizing all the content for the server! thats great news for you all, as that means we will be sharing our <the Sound of Trumpets Blare!> sunny "Official Anphillia Generations Files!" sunny  very soon!

To keep it simple, its not going to be very big Rolling Eyes Just one 7zip file and *boop* its done!

Included within will be:

Official head Packs

Official Core Files (for content)

Official Tilesets

and thats it! (wow! thats a big list isnt it tongue )

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven SECONDLY Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

To dive further into exactly what kind of content there will be, its hard to say Suspect.... Some content is good at showing themselves off.... while others are good at how wonderful they sound Wink  

It all depends on how YOU perceive them!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven THIRDLY Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I wont reveal much on this last part (sssshhh!!) but, in addition to this content, we're working on a way where you all can start becoming our next test subjects! muahahaa  Twisted Evil

So there WILL be a an Open Beta Day That will be announced, and that will be dated.

What that means is for anyone willing to test stuff, break stuff, "Ork Smash fings!" stuff, n other stuff you will get your chance! Twisted Evil

For anyone else... there will be a way you can share our server to your friends, family, friends of friends, cousins second cousin, or just your pet cat Snowball.

I wont reveal much on this, other than it'll be a Motion Picture worth every minute  tongue

Want more? Keep posted, and I will have more to show!
Razz
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boss on Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 am

Blogging 10/19/2015

Hi Everyone!

I hope your all fired up for some updates sunny

So to start, we're getting down to what ive called a "crunch time". That means we're close to setting everything up for you all to come in on Beta Day  I love you

So to explain a bit of what this is. its obviously going to be a day (or two, or three or perhaps longer) where everyone can log in to see anphillia in its newest splendor! Of course.... this could raise a few questions

So allow me to indulge you of several facts before we continue on with Beta Day

1.)Anphilia Generations is a continuation of Continuum. This means returning players will feel at home when playing. Acquainting themselves with tools, and other items inside the game

2.)Anphillia Generations is also very different. Meaning areas you thought were the same have changed, drastically even, from the Great Freeze. Even as the ice melts, it reveals a past yet to be discovered tongue

3.)Anphillia Generations is a fun, Friendly, but Adult only, atmosphere. I shouldn't have to explain what this means, however... to remind everyone here.... though we welcome players (of adult age) to come and play, we do ask that everyone be mindful of their actions. Anphillia will be a home for many variety of players, and we aim to keep this our goal  Wink

4.)Anphillia Generations will take some time to prepare until we decide it is ready for everyone to explore. This doesn't mean we bid our time tossing flowers on trees and frolic in the meadows at night. We make sure that everything works, so you don't risk losing anything while playing  Cool

Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathWarding on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Big Boss wrote:Blogging 10/19/2015

Hi Everyone!

I hope your all fired up for some updates sunny

So to start, we're getting down to what ive called a "crunch time". That means we're close to setting everything up for you all to come in on Beta Day  I love you

So to explain a bit of what this is. its obviously going to be a day (or two, or three or perhaps longer) where everyone can log in to see anphillia in its newest splendor! Of course.... this could raise a few questions

So allow me to indulge you of several facts before we continue on with Beta Day

1.)Anphilia Generations is a continuation of Continuum. This means returning players will feel at home when playing. Acquainting themselves with tools, and other items inside the game

2.)Anphillia Generations is also very different. Meaning areas you thought were the same have changed, drastically even, from the Great Freeze. Even as the ice melts, it reveals a past yet to be discovered tongue

3.)Anphillia Generations is a fun, Friendly, but Adult only, atmosphere. I shouldn't have to explain what this means, however... to remind everyone here.... though we welcome players (of adult age) to come and play, we do ask that everyone be mindful of their actions. Anphillia will be a home for many variety of players, and we aim to keep this our goal  Wink

4.)Anphillia Generations will take some time to prepare until we decide it is ready for everyone to explore. This doesn't mean we bid our time tossing flowers on trees and frolic in the meadows at night. We make sure that everything works, so you don't risk losing anything while playing  Cool

Heads up I have PLENTY of NWN/Anphillia contacts.   I am actually proven lucky at spreading the word to old host/admins and old friends/players..   So ill wait to do so till I get the go ahead from administrative here.   If im neeeded for anything just let me know.      I am here to help santa

Last edited by DeathWarding on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
DeathWarding

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boss on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:29 am

hey DW! thanks for taking the time to reply!

11/9/2015
So as you may already know were still working on content and getting the last bits setup!

that means making sure any installations are working correctly, which.... sometimes doesnt Laughing

That doesnt mean everything is broken! it means were double checking our work and making sure any and all installations work accordingly and to standard

At this point it may sound like a 'broken record' when we say were doing this to ensure you all enjoy a perfect first time experience, but we take this.... VERY SERIOUSLY!

whatever it takes to get this up  and going we will inform you all of that time. until then, enjoy this teaser of the most current (and final) project!

So right now were working on a project involving classes. We've been taking a look at anphillia and see how we can improve upon the mechanics, make it better, or even different!

As of right now, i am at liberty to say there will be an inclusion of classes that will be unfamiliar to the world of anphillia. We are very excited, and are sure you will too!

Thats all i can say so if your itching to find out, youll get your chances very soon! Wink

Want more? Keep posted, and I will have more to show!
Razz
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boss on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:36 pm

12/14/2015

Were going iive starting today! all the information you'll ever need is now available Smile
Big Boss
Da Big Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum